News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

[GenCon 2008] Forge Booth: Still Seeking Product and Price Info

Started by iago, July 22, 2008, 04:29:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iago

I still need product and price info from several folks who will have new stuff and/or non-IPR-carried stuff at the Forge booth, so we can make sure the register is programmed for it (which is another way of saying "so we can actually sell your products"). 

I am looking for product pricing information from:

• Greg Stolze
  • Tony Dowler
  • Nathan Russell
  • Justin Bow
  • Eero Tuovinen

I've emailed all of the above, but it's always possible my email didn't make it for the usual reasons.  If you are these people or can nudge these people, please do so.  I need this info before August.

Eero Tuovinen

Nope, didn't get the email. Should have sent you the info, anyway.

The products of Arkenstone Publishing:
Zombie Cinema - $20
Solar System - $5
Solar System Group Pack - $20 (This is just a set of five Solar System booklets; I want to encourage you to get one for your mom, as well.)

Also, tell Brennan to answer my email. I wrote him about IPR business a while back, asking many questions.
Blogging at Game Design is about Structure.
Publishing Zombie Cinema and Solar System at Arkenstone Publishing.

iago

You'll be transporting these products to the convention yourself, yes?

Quote from: Eero Tuovinen on July 22, 2008, 05:43:54 PM
Nope, didn't get the email. Should have sent you the info, anyway.

The products of Arkenstone Publishing:
Zombie Cinema - $20
Solar System - $5
Solar System Group Pack - $20 (This is just a set of five Solar System booklets; I want to encourage you to get one for your mom, as well.)

JustinB

That's funny. I just sent you the information and then saw this. If you don't get the e-mail, let me know.
Check out Fae Noir, a game of 1920's fantasy. http://greenfairygames.com

iago

Quote from: JustinB on July 22, 2008, 06:51:14 PM
That's funny. I just sent you the information and then saw this. If you don't get the e-mail, let me know.

Received, and exactly what I needed.  Thanks!

Valamir

Ahh, the last minute scramble to get product information programmed in the register...how well I remember it, how much I don't miss it...

Unless you're gonna be hard core about it, I recommend having a cheat sheet for how to program the register handy (I packed it on top of the foam inserts).  When I had register duties, there was always someone wanting to be programmed in last minute at the con.

Ralph

iago

Quote from: Valamir on July 22, 2008, 10:53:53 PM
Unless you're gonna be hard core about it, I recommend having a cheat sheet for how to program the register handy (I packed it on top of the foam inserts).  When I had register duties, there was always someone wanting to be programmed in last minute at the con.

Yeah, we've pretty much had this covered since last year.  Thanks!

Eero Tuovinen

Quote from: iago on July 22, 2008, 05:56:47 PM
You'll be transporting these products to the convention yourself, yes?

Quite so. I'm hoping you'll have space for the stock for the return trip, though.

iago

Quote from: Eero Tuovinen on July 23, 2008, 09:30:12 AM
Quite so. I'm hoping you'll have space for the stock for the return trip, though.

Space in the sense of "we'll be shipping stuff back", yes. :)

iago

I still don't have a price from Nathan Russell (for Space Rat), and I don't have one from Tony Dowler (How To Host A Dungeon), unless I've missed some message somewhere.

Any clues?

iago

Folks looking to check up on or verify information I've been given about their products to be supplied at GenCon should look here:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pmbNbB5nby3fNYrEIPnm2Dg

Additions, removals, or other corrections, please send to evilhat AT gmail DOT com.

Steve Segedy

Hey Fred,

I don't suppose you've had time to put together a price list/menu handout for this year, have you?   Those were really handy last year.
The Shab-al-Hiri Roach and Grey Ranks, available now at IPR!

Eero Tuovinen

How many menus are generally needed? Are they laminated sheets or what?

iago

Quote from: Steve Segedy on August 08, 2008, 03:20:37 PM
Hey Fred,

I don't suppose you've had time to put together a price list/menu handout for this year, have you?   Those were really handy last year.

I won't be doing a specialized menu this year, just a price list with little icons for what's available to be demo'd in-booth.  I don't intend to print them such that they need to be folded (that was huge extra effort last year), and I don't intend to print more than a few hundred.  I only have about 24 hours on the ground at home before heading out for GenCon in all of the two weeks prior to GenCon this year, so even this is really going to stress the time-budget.

Steve Segedy

Hey Eero,

As Fred's response suggests, the menus for last year were folded sheets of 8.5 x 11 paper.  You can find a link to the PDF in this post.

Fred, if there's some way I can help with this in the next few days, just let me know.

The Shab-al-Hiri Roach and Grey Ranks, available now at IPR!