News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

OurCon 2003

Started by ThreeGee, February 10, 2003, 12:01:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThreeGee

Hey all,

I am not affiliated with OurCon (not this year, anyway), but I would like to invite people in the New England area to this year's OurCon in Amherst, MA. This annual convention is held by the UMass: Amherst Game Hobbyists' League at the UMass Convention Center.

This year's con chair Greg Walek has been keeping details close to himself, but we will all have fun, one way or another. Greg has asked that gamemasters submit their events by the end of this week.

www.ourcon.org

Later,
Grant

Jared A. Sorensen

Quote from: ThreeGeeThis year's con chair Greg Walek has been keeping details close to himself, but we will all have fun, one way or another. Greg has asked that gamemasters submit their events by the end of this week.

I plan on going to this...
jared a. sorensen / www.memento-mori.com

ThreeGee

Hey Jared,

Sweet.

Later,
Grant

line #2: OurCon 2003 is April 11-13.

lumpley

I'm thinking about it pretty hard too.  Odd that I've lived here for as long as the con's existed and I've never gone.

-Vincent

ThreeGee

Hey Vincent,

I didn't remember ever seeing you there. The couple years that Barak ran OurCon we did a lot of advertising, so I assume there was something that kept you away other than simply not being aware of a con in your backyard. Not that I have any power to effect change, anyway.

Later,
Grant