News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

A forum party game

Started by Clinton R. Nixon, April 03, 2003, 10:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

talysman

ok, I think I've seen enough. people at The Forge obviously don't know what real trolling is all about. or cooking, for that matter.

Quote from: Guess Who*
The quantum entanglements of the GNS debates here at The Forge are a lot like stove top stuffing: dry when you first open the package, then essentially a lot of breadcrumbs spilled into flavored water, until you stir.  That’s when it gets really interesting!

this is ridiculous. first of all, you did not put a TM after Stove-Top Stuffing (TM), which means that you have violated Chef Boyardee's trademark. do you want a horde of copyright lawyers descending upon The Forge to shut it down under the DMCA?

second, this is not the way you make Stove-Top Stuffing (TM). please check your facts before posting nonsense to The Forge. I always do.

Take the above example, for instance, it is liberally dipped in The Forge's special chocolate sauce

mmmm chocolate....

of metaphorical determinism of absolutist ideologues as rooted in The Forge's preconceptions about the status quo of metagame construct cost ananylsis.

I had this weird image of a tiny $2.97 Metagaming pocketgame about giant walking political trees at war with accounting golems.

The average Forgeite might as well assume that Dipsy, knowing that its player is going soon to set out on a journey to Farther India, would thus negate the die rolls by acting to make its player think.

waitasec, it's not "Father India" it's "Father Christmas". and since when has an rpg character made any players *think*?

Something which wfreitag was obviously waving a nieve at with the above observation in a effort to shake the very foundations of The Forge's most basic preconceptions about the social interaction amongst trolls.  Er... Telewubbies.

oh, great, a nice friendly game and already wfreitag is trying to nieve-fight everyone, just like Bach! now kirk will be forced to rip a hole in his shirt and turn on the portable soundtrack.

duh duh DA da DA da DA dut-duh DA DA!

wake me up when they retrofit spock's body to a racecar. I like that part.
John Laviolette
(aka Talysman the Ur-Beatle)
rpg projects: http://www.globalsurrealism.com/rpg

Mike Holmes

Hmm. Our Guest, Guess Who left a clue in one point font. Here it is for the HTML challenged.

Quote*does NOT rhyme with coypu!

Any guesses?

Mike
Member of Indie Netgaming
-Get your indie game fix online.

ethan_greer

You people are always changing the subject; that's the thing I hate the most about the Forge.

Kester Pelagius

Quote from: ethan_greerYou people are always changing the subject; that's the thing I hate the most about the Forge.

Yes that is annoying, how the folks at The Forge make one think, I mean really!  If I wanted to think this early in the morning I'd log into The Forge and... hey!

To talysman:  that, sir, was pure genius.
"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." -Dante Alighieri

Random*

Quote from: talysmanok, I think I've seen enough. people at The Forge obviously don't know what real trolling is all about. or cooking, for that matter.

Cooking has never been a matter of much concern to Trolls.

This is not a stance issue, it's a conflict that exists entirely because there are certain dynamic pressures that members of The Forge uber cabal just can't divulge, thus perhaps a certain degree of the pomp seems more like a day old flumph than the shiney new car which you desire.

this is ridiculous. first of all, you did not put a TM after Stove-Top Stuffing (TM), which means that you have violated Chef Boyardee's trademark. do you want a horde of copyright lawyers descending upon The Forge to shut it down under the DMCA?

second, this is not the way you make Stove-Top Stuffing (TM). please check your facts before posting nonsense to The Forge. I always do.

The Forge is a den of polytheistiswidgetwizes of utmost economy which allows for the overlooking of certain fundamental conflicts that arise between members of the jackbooted liberal 'fair use lobby' and those plush and lovable die hard grognards of 'no you can't ever mention my stuff without paying me first' so that knowledge can be inseminated with kitchen basters into the minds of the many.

Soon you too will be One with the polytheistiswidgetwizes, no one can elude the spores for long!

Mwu-hahahahahahahahaha

I had this weird image of a tiny $2.97 Metagaming pocketgame about giant walking political trees at war with accounting golems.

Then the The Forge is good. subliminls are working.  Das ist good, ja, very good.  I will love The Forge at all times.[/color]

* Ha ha, made you look!!!  ;) :) :)   BTW: thisposthasmadeabsolutelyNOsensewhatsoeverandimeantitthatway!