News:

Forum changes: Editing of posts has been turned off until further notice.

Main Menu

Of Beasts and Men available for purchase!

Started by Jake Norwood, July 17, 2003, 11:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake Norwood

The copies are in. If all goes well at Gencon we'll be doing a second printing allready! Yay us!

Anyway, they look great. You all won't be dissapointed. They'll be shipping Monday the 28th.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

Krammer

Will we be seeing printed copies in game stores anytime?
A muppet is just a cross between a mop and a puppet.

Brian Leybourne

Quote from: Jake NorwoodThe copies are in. If all goes well at Gencon we'll be doing a second printing allready! Yay us!

Anyway, they look great. You all won't be dissapointed. They'll be shipping Monday the 28th.

Jake

Now that's just sweet.

Brian.
Brian Leybourne
bleybourne@gmail.com

RPG Books: Of Beasts and Men, The Flower of Battle, The TROS Companion

Jake Norwood

Print copies are currently sold out. We'll get more out, though. The PDF is still available.

Jake
"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." -R.E. Howard The Tower of the Elephant

deltadave

Hooray Driftwood!

I take it that means gencon went well?
Deltadave
Whatever hits the fan
will not be equally distributed.

MonkeyWrench

How does this affect those of us who ordered it online (not as PDF)? Will we need to wait for the second printing or will we be getting ours within the next week or so?
-Jim

Jake Norwood

I believe I have enough copies to fufill all orders. If you ordered while I was at Gen Con, you may have to wait a little longer, but not much.

Jake

Krammer

Will DragonsKeep be getting any printed copies of OBAM?
A muppet is just a cross between a mop and a puppet.

Jason Kottler

Jake - I'm ready to order a print version NOW. Is there any way you could set up a pre-purchase where people could get the download right away and the print version when it becomes available? This might also offer you a way to guage print run size...

Thanks,

Jason
Jason Kottler -Ultrablamtacular!

Jake Norwood

Jason-

That's certainly a possibility. I'm currently trying to figure out how aggressively I want to go into distribution with the game.

Jake

Morfedel

Were there any print copies left after Gencon?

Jake Norwood

Nothing. We sold every last copy. In fact, most of the comp copies for artists and what not are coming out of the second printing. We also have several european orders to fill yet. Yikes! We'll be arranging the second printing later this week, and the new books should ship by the end of next week.

Jake

catenwolde

Quote from: Jason KottlerJake - I'm ready to order a print version NOW. Is there any way you could set up a pre-purchase where people could get the download right away and the print version when it becomes available? This might also offer you a way to guage print run size...

Thanks,

Jason

I just bought TROS yesterday, and would be another one that would want to preorder a print copy of OBAM.  pdf's are a great option, but I want to something I can make a stack out of.  ;)

Cheers,

Christopher

Malechi

I just purchased the pdf yesterday as there was no option to buy the print copy.  Is there an option of an "upgrade" if I want (which I really do) the hard copy.  I'm willing to pay for a "real" copy and would have, there just wasn't that option, even as a "preorder" or what have you..

cheers

jason king
perth, Western Australia
Katanapunk...The Riddle of Midnight... http://members.westnet.com.au/manji/